Patient Participation Coffee Morning Poster
Come and join the Patient Group for a coffee morning every other Wednesday, everyone welcome. we will be launching a new joint group to represent patients at both practice locations - more details coming soon...
NEW joint website coming soon! - now that we have one team supporting patients across both practice locations, we are working on one website to make it easier to find the information you need...
Free Transport Available
Click on the link above for more information.
New GP Patient Guide by the Royal College of General Practitioners. Click on the link below.
This Patient Participation Group will:
1. Contribute to practice decision-making and will be consulted on service development and provision;
2. Provide feedback on patients’ needs, concerns and interests and challenge the practice constructively whenever necessary;
3. Serve as a ‘safety valve’ for dealing with grumbles and complaints about the practice – representing patients but also helping them to understand the practice’s viewpoint;
4. Assist the practice and its patients by arranging voluntary groups/support within the community;
5. Communicate information about the community which may affect healthcare;
6. Give patients a voice in the organisation of their care;
7. Promote good health and higher levels of health literacy by encouraging and supporting activities within the practice and promoting preventive medicine;
8. Influence and monitor the services and the provision of secondary healthcare and social care locally;
9. Possibly fundraise for medical equipment or other facilities to improve the practice and/or fund the activities of the PPG; and
10. Liaise with other PPGs in the area.
If you would like to have a say or join the Patient Group please contact one of the group members by completeing the contact form on the next tab or leaving a message in reception.
We would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive our surgery and staff.
To help us with this, we are setting up a virtual patient representation group so that you can have your say. We will ask the members of this representative group some questions from time to time, such as what you think about our opening times or the quality of the care or service you received. We will contact you via email and keep our surveys succinct so it shouldn’t take too much of your time.
We aim to gather around a hundred patients from as broad a spectrum as possible to get a truly representative sample. We need young people, workers, retirees, people with long term conditions and people from non-British ethnic groups.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.
Contact the Patient Group with your feedback, suggestion, comment or question. Please do not use
this form for complaints - these should always be directed to the Practice Manager
Note that by using this form, you will be sending information about yourself across
the Internet. Whilst every effort is made to keep this information secure, you should
be aware that we cannot offer any guarantees of absolute privacy. If this matter
concerns you then you should use another method to notify us of your comment.
Your IP address (184.108.40.206) will be sent
with your communication. In rare cases where abuse or criminal activity can be shown
to have taken place this may be used by the authorities to trace you.
Copyright 2006 - 2019 My Surgery Website | Privacy & Usage | Edit | Staff Home | Site Map | Accessibility | Site T&C's | Service T&C's